Purina® Complete Rabbit Feed
Help your rabbits grow and reproduce with Purina® Complete Rabbit Feed. Our pellets offer wholesome nutrition for rabbits of all ages, with the vitamins and minerals they need to live to the fullest. Try Purina® Complete Rabbit Feed for a balance of protein, fiber, essential nutrients and attractive alfalfa scent.
Purina® Complete Rabbit Feed is available in 25 lb. and 50 lb. bags.
Features & Benefits
100% complete daily nutrition
Purina® Complete Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
Healthy muscles, organs and fur
With protein building blocks for strength and development.
Vitamin A for reproduction and bright eyes; calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and excellent milk production.
First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Meat rabbits will consume an average of 4 to 5 ounces per day during the period from weaning to market.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- Offer rabbits the amount they will clean up in approximately one hour (30 minutes if feeding twice daily) and adjust the amount to maintain condition. Do not overfeed.
- Mature rabbits tend to overeat, become too heavy and lose body condition. Adjust feed rates to maintain desired weight.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- Feeding programs are only as effective as the management practices followed.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- When changing animals from one feeding program to another, do so over a 5 to 7 day period. Mix the new feed with the old feed and gradually increase the amount of new feed mixed.